Totally agree with you Mark.

Whilst I agree with the sentiments and have sympathy for the feelings...I too felt let down by ISAF...Now IS NOT the time the be shouting about rebellion.

We have the UKCRA affiliated to the RYA, and Aus has recently formed their own MHC recognised by their YA. So we need to work from within.

IMHO I can see no problem with forming an International Multihull Council, but in our haste lets not go independant.

Many in ISAF and MNAs are watching and reading these threads and will use these threads against us to try and show how rebellious and ungrateful we are.

Agree; we must work from within these organisations. Forming association(s) to promote and give Multi sailing a voice is an excellent idea, we already have (as Stu says) UKCRA, something forming in Aus, this should give us an informed / Balanced and carefully presented view. We need to preset ourselves as reasonable (but upset) people who want to work with the ISAF / IOC to correct the result of this (IMO) misguided vote to remove the Multi class from the Ollies.

F16 - GBR 553 - SOLD

I also talk sport here