Global warming. If you truly and honestly believe in your cause, extreme measures must be taken. If humans are the sole cause of impending doom than the easiest solution is to have fewer humans. I don’t think anyone could argue that over population is a problem. We double our population every hundred years or less. For the most part what we as an individual doesn’t have any real effect. It is what is done as a collective that is causing an issue. As with any great cause sacrifices may have to be made, sacrifices that I honestly am not prepared or willing to do. Those of you who are enlightened as to what is going on have a calling or duty to change the ways of others. Unfortunately for you a great portion of the population is like myself and don’t care about your cause. In the off chance you can get someone to change their abusiveness of the environment by 10% you will have five more people to deal with needing that same amount of change in habits. My solution to you is that if you truly believe in your cause and that ultimate tragedy is unavoidable then you have to take matters into your own hands. A purging of all the non believers and the disposal of all of the undesirable peoples in the path of your goal must be dealt with in the most severe of ways. While walking the path of righteousness, whilst cleansing the planet of its infidels you may at some point realize that you too are part of the problem and that after your work is complete you will be finally able to make the most glorious of sacrifices and put an end to your destructive ways as well. To some this may sound severe, but you can’t let them cloud your judgment with blasphemes lies. Salvation of the planet rests in the elimination of human life. Only then will the planet be capable of returning to the way it was prior to our ways.
I would recommend something viral

BTW this is exactly what I hear when I listen to you nut jobs preach about the environment. You sound like a crusader or jihadist. To be truthful I see no downside to global warming. Extreme weather? Please, I live in the middle of a continent; weather doesn’t get much more extreme without going to a higher latitude. Three degrees warmer? Half of this winter was below zero this year, maybe it won’t cost so much to heat my frickin’ house. Oceans rising killing off polar bears? I don’t care. Now this doesn’t mean that we need to be dumping toxins into rivers, or that we should all be bicycling to work. Moderation needs to be exercised no matter what. Even without the figuring environmental factors the conservation of resources is a good plan but unrealistic. The only thing I agree with in the previous paragraph is that we have become so large in number that it is becoming a problem. Who knows what the limit of technology is. Fifty years ago they would have said our current population would be unsustainable. At some point we will become too many.
People say we have to relieve our dependency on petroleum. Good luck. There isn’t one single thing that is in front of me that isn’t effected by oil. It was either made from, contained in, transported by, or made with energy from oil. There are so many lies that are spewed out by the media and our politicians and is truly is impossible to wade through the lies to find the truth. Remember that movement means motive.