When I spoke to the owner last about it he was more than happy with it and the way it all works..... they'd towed it a couple of hundred K's and didnt notice any differance from a solo cat to the duel cat towing, so far all's good
smile

I built it for a father / son combination where there are the odd times when they both wish to go to the same regatta, otherwise the two boats are usually carted around on their own trailers for club events.

The setup in the pic is "slip on" so the extra boat carrying pieces can be stored easily for solo boat use, and easily fitted when the two of them wish to head off together.... it takes about 10mins to slip on the duel carrier setup AND the 2nd mozzie by 2 people.
When the duel setup is removed you'd struggle to spot the differance from a std trailer to this one.....
smile

Both top and bottom mozzies are carried by the front and rear beams and both masts can easily be placed on the top of the loaded boats from the side and do not interefer (rub) with each other.

the only disadvantage I can see is you HAVE TO remove the top boat in order to get the bottom boat off... no big deal seeing that both boats are going racing

cool

Last edited by Pirate; 06/14/13 04:44 AM.

Yar, & this ere post be done without a sin'le drop o' rum passin' me lips

Kingy
started with Impara Cadet #3 / Mosquito #245
& now Mosquitos #1182 & #1740