The boat has never had foams around the centreboard case and the foam closest to the front beam had been cut in half, I gather this was so you had easy access to the beam bolts from the hatch hole.
The problem was there's zip in the way of deck support although with a 10mm deck it probably wasn't an issue..... but I'm fitting a 4mm deck so its going to need the extra support, the other thing is the foam that had been halved had copped a fair flogging from arms being slid past it, the top face was battered n bruised and had lost much of its structural integrity ....... not that foam has much !!
I wasn't a fan of those two ideas so I added foams to the front and rear of the case and I also made a full height foam to replace the one closest to the front beam.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The two front foams in that pic also had a different hole cut into them for a bit more "elbow room", they now allow easy access to the beam bolts and the chain plates.
You had to have a multi-directional bendable arm to get to either prior to this mod....
pic to come on that one => damn phone was flat at the time !!

As of this post, both hulls are now up to the same stage....
New foams fitted where required
Old foams re-glued where required
Plywood stringer supports cut and glued into place
Stringers cut and ready for fitting
&
phone on the charger....
blush

Yar, & this ere post be done without a sin'le drop o' rum passin' me lips

Kingy
started with Impara Cadet #3 / Mosquito #245
& now Mosquitos #1182 & #1740