blush

opps.........

forgot to add one tiny little insignificant detail.....

I've changed 'brands' of my resin, the supply had been great but the price fluctuations were just plumb crazy
crazy

So I've made the switch to Trojan resins from WEST systems... have to admit I was a little hesitant at first having to go from a 5:1 mix to a 3:1 ratio mix, but I have to admit I'm actually happier with the Trojan product, so far its certainly far more consistent in its gell & cure times.....
So much so I would be confident enough to say I can almost set my watch by it

Its now at the stage I'm using less product as I'm able to calculate the amount I need versus the time I actually have to layup, the WEST systems always gelled up to early or didn't go off when expected, I actually had a worrying time with some of the work I did on Karp, the resin was still a soft gel after 3 days, it did eventually set but it was the slowest mix ever to cure and it wasn't the mix's fault either..... I mixed up 3 pots for the task at hand and none of wanted to cure at all, as to why I'll never know.

I'll also be using a different cloth aswell on the weekend, so this could all be very interesting

wink

Yar, & this ere post be done without a sin'le drop o' rum passin' me lips

Kingy
started with Impara Cadet #3 / Mosquito #245
& now Mosquitos #1182 & #1740