Originally Posted by cyberspeed
I don't think they got it from US Sailing. I can't even get them to reply to any emails after they gave me a mandated number to use for the Nacra 20 Carbon a few days before last years Florida 300. They still have not posted the provisional rating yet.

You still haven't answered my question:
Originally Posted by cyberspeed
I was not there either so forgive the NOOB info request. I did homework and only have hearsay. Was the Nacra Foiler able to foil at all or was it foiling and lost a lot of time due to having to stop and reverse to clear seaweed?

I was told that they were not foiling until the way back. I am going to pass on the info to US Sailing for all the good that will do. I am about done with them and thinking of using another rating system for next year.

I didn't answer because I don't know and they were gone before we got back to the club. I knew about the grass clearing because our ground crew knew what they had to do and you can see the evidence of it on the track. All I can is they weren't foiling at the start and they were quickly to far away to see any kind of detail.

David Ingram
F18 USA 242
http://www.solarwind.solar

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
"Excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent" - Two sista's I overheard in the hall
"You don't have to be a brain surgeon to be a complete idiot, but it helps"