[quote]I believe I can speak for most of the members of this forum. Your credibility here is questionable at best. You talk of big payoffs but don’t have the wherewithal to establish even the most rudimentary organization to run a bare bones regatta. You’ve milked this forum for information that is basic knowledge for any YC or fleet RCC. You claim that you’re “quite Educated” but discount the value of proper spelling. You continually claim that no money will be required until enough interest is generated but your freebie web site demands a credit card number. And, on top of everything else, your proposed regatta is sailed on monohulls.

excuse me but, no credit card number is asked for on the form, only what means you intend to pay with, should you decide to carry it through, that's it that's all. As for the other statements here, just let me say that at the top or in the beginning as it were, the question posed was for information and knowledge on the Worrall 1000 Cat race. Who would know best on this issue, cat sailor who raced in this, or monohulls.......exactly