There’s a difference between donated and assisting. In this case, the manufacturer is trying to locate owners that will charter boats for an extended period. As someone who claims to be “quite Educated” you should know the difference. Your failure to use the proper description takes another bite out of your credibility.

You make a number of assumptions. Boats, money, participants, etc. When you’re asking people to pony up a large sum of money for a blue-sky event then assumptions just don’t cut it. Assumptions are the mother of all screw-ups.

With the proposed scope of your blue-sky event, how can you even think of competing? I’ve run a number of weekend events with an excellent staff to support me and never got my tootsies wet (except for the time I fell off the committee boat). Is the fix in?

Race officials? Others will make up the board organizing the event? Who are they? If you haven’t got them lined up and organizing then you’re almost a year behind. You appear here on November 2 to start asking questions about a big money event that’s suppose to start in six or seven months and expect anyone to believe it’s for real? Do you have permits for the venue? Do you have insurance? Do you have anything except a freebie web site with a bunch of half-truths? Inquiring minds really want to know, if for no other reason, the entertainment value.

US Sail Level 2 Instructor
US Sail Level 3 Coach