I think the Mac26x is the way to go, I mean it goes like 20 something. There is no way an U20 can come close to beating it around the racecourse. The Mac can fit more people who can pay the entry fee too! What's up, you own a U20 or something? Making it easy for youself to win the cash money?

Absolutely! You could alternate laps under sail and under power! You can also award style points if somebody waterskis! Frank! Are you out there? Help us on this one!

Power?

Check the picture, you'll understand...

In all seriousness - one way to help establish your credibility is this:

Please list your resume with respect to sailing.

For example - tell us the boats you have sailed on and in what capacity.

Tell us what events you have competed in, in what capacity (crew/skipper), and what your results were.

Tell us what events you have helped plan and run, and what capacity you acted in.

Tell us what sailing organizations you belong to, and whether you have held any office in those organizations.

Tell us whatever business or organizational experience you may have, and how you think it relates to the task at hand.

Help us help you.

ps - if you follow my idea on the Mac 26x, you might get a sponsor from an outboard manufacturer in addition to the boat manufacturer!