I swore at the outset, to myself, that I wasn't going to post on this thread. This is especially hard for me as pathetically bad spelling is, to me, like a red rag to a bull! This is especially true in the context of this particular thread.

Anyhow, I can't stop myself any longer. The more I've read (on here and SA), the more convinced I am that MJD hasn't a snowball's chance in hell of making this 'dream' work.

To mount such a series, in a place that noone ever seems to have heard of as a recognised sailing venue, without the megabucks backing of a major sponsor in the Volvo/Rolex league AND without acknowledged experts in this field to advise and guide is nothing short of some little wannabe indulging in his own private wet dream, but in public.

I am of the view that discussing this further on this forum, entertaining (in a car smash kind of way) as it is, is a complete waste of everyone's time.

Go away, little man!

well Mr. Secretary, F16 Governing Council, I thank you for your so called waste of time, by posting in this thread you swore you would not post in.