In all seriousness - one way to help establish your credibility is this:

Please list your resume with respect to sailing.

Tell us the boats you have sailed on and in what capacity.
Boat type: Positions: Location:

Hobbie cat 16 Crew Trim Lake petitcodiac

Races: None just sailing
Falcon 16 Captain Trim & Sail, Foredeck, Helm Lake petitcodiac, Northumberland Straight
2003's Tri-Comunity Marina's Petitcodiac Lake Yachtsman's Cup Challenge Lake petitcodiac
2004's Tri-Comunity Marina's Petitcodiac Lake Yachtsman's Cup Challenge Lake petitcodiac
2005's Tri-Comunity Marina's Petitcodiac Lake Yachtsman's Cup Challenge Lake petitcodiac

CS 22 Captain Trim & Sail, Foredeck, Helm Lake petitcodiac
Races: 2006 won against my own boat with this, my son had mine but I am sure it doesn't count for much, the trophy was a beer

Mirage 26 Crew Trim & Sail, Foredeck Northumberland Straight, North Atlantic
Races: Evening races mostly finished 1st a few times

Tanzer 28 Crew Trim & Sail, Foredeck, Helm Northumberland Straight, North Atlantic
Races: Shediac to Summerside race on three occasions, Shediac to Charlottown race twice, All around the island race twice
Results: Mostly middle of the pack, within the top 7 after time corrections, boat is a cruiser but we were happy with the results, this was years ago and I cannot rember the Dates sorry. Finished well in the Last all around the Island race, many boats dropped out of this race on the atlantic side, due to Heavey weather from some hurricane or tail end of a hurricane, that rolled up from the south, this was nasty, my only expirience with sea sickness. It was either that year or the year after, that this event was no longer held.

Ranger 29 Crew Trim & Sail, Foredeck, Helm Northumberland Straight, North Atlantic
Races: None just Pleasure sailing, Planned on racing this boat in 2006 but it did not happen

C&C 30 Crew Trim & Sail, Foredeck Northumberland Straight
Races: 2006 Shediac to Summerside race Finished second in our class
Races: 2006 Summerside race week finished 3rd overall, after having to drop out due to loss of helm control at the start of the last race.

Bruce & Roberts
29.9 ton Steel ketch 45ft Captain & Crew Trim & Sail, Foredeck, Helm, mizzen Northumberland Straight, North Atlantic, Newfoundland crossing
Races: None just pleasure sailing