Ok...after towing double stacked N20's today for the first time, I'll chime in...because I think I should get a couple of awards....
I drive a Black 2003 GMC Sierra Denali with a 6.0 litre V8, AWD, and Quadrasteer (yes all four wheels turn). I love my truck for a lot of reasons...it just "goes" anywhere I want in any conditions, and does so with comfort and class....only one (major) flaw....you'll read in a moment. Sooo....IMHO...we're WAY up there on the "Cool" factor!! Picture (sorry I don't have one to share at the moment!) 2 gorgeous Nacra 20's stacked and flyin' down the hiway behind a beautiful shiny black truck that stands out against most other trucks all on it's own to begin with!!!

Now...for the bad part.....and all my Euro friends can get their rocks ready to throw!!! I definitely get the gas guzzler award. Normal (non-towing) MPG is 12.7 city/hiway combined 50/50, doing 85 on the hiway. Towing a single boat at 75 on the hiway...11.7. Now for the really bad news.....(Do the Euro's and Aussies have rocks ready with arms ****??)...Double stacked and only 65MPH down the hiway....a whopping 9.3MPG!!! And I'm starting a 1000 mile trip to Florida Monday!

I think I either need to buy an oil well...or start looking for a "less cool" tow vehicle!!

JL
(dodging the stones from across the pond!!)

JL N20 # 1041 "Lucille" A-cat USA 44