Bob, 'the tip' is the rubbish dump. They are taking up space in my garden/yard/driveway/shed and I'm sick of looking at them. If nobody is interested in F14 or my 430 then I may as well dump the moulds on the scrap heap.

I had all that info available, all the specs, I did news letters on construction and trials, published race results, had articles printed in Aus Sailing magazine, had my own web page, yada yada yada. The boat has been on the water since 1999!
I've even offered the use of the moulds for here FREE! No body took me up on the offer.

If I had one person, just one, really interested in knowing more about the boat [there is one another boat being built as I speak], more than just a casual passing interest, I'd be enthused, but after SEVEN YEARS of racing and seldom being beat by any other 14, and that's without the kite, I'd be buoyed but realistically I've run out of time. I'm 66yrs old and it's time to other things.

If any of you blokes are interested enough to get a group together and freight the moulds to the US, you can have them for the freight costs.
I seriously doubt anyone has the time, the money or the permission to do diddly about it.

Na, sadly, she's as dead as the DO Do.

Berny