Personally I can't see any reason to retain my membership. It would probably be viewed as a small gesture I guess, but if 305 members resigned en masse it would at least indicate what the cat community thinks about this.

I did just that yesterday and also stepped off the MHC. I've heard about as much lip service as I can stand.

Unfortunately, because ISAF Regulation 19 applies to the H-16 North Americans (participants in a North Americans of an ISAF International Class must be members of their MNA), that means you won't be eligible to sail in the 16 NA's in Clear Lake, Iowa next year.

You might want to reconsider that, Bob.

You can bet your butt that I'm going to corner David Sprague at the ODSS next weekend and inquire why he voted against the multihull.

BTW, I'm planning to wear black all next weekend at the ODSS in protest.

Matt, Who the hell cares about ISAF regulation anything at this point. We have NO reason to be involved with ISAF any longer.

It would be really stupid to not allow people to compete at the NAs for that reason. This is the time to make a statement.

We are no longer part of ISAF and it's time for IHCA to step away. I for one would support that. Hell, I'll even get a H16 again and go to IOWA or wherever they are next year.

So you are advocating turning me away from the Tiger NAs as well because I'm no longer a member of US Sailing?

I think we need to boycott the Alter Cup as well. We should hold another non US Sailing sanctioned National Multihull championship on the F18 Capricorn next year.