Hi Matt,

Did you just prove my point? On examination of the list you posted, everyone except Paul Ulibarri, sails on a H-16, some have a singlehand boat,(for when they don't have crew I quess) and a few have a H-20 also, but are there any active H-18 sailors on your origonal list? So 5 of 6 sail a H-16, that is that is 83.3% of the leadership are H-16 sailors. Now part of that is our (H-18s) fault because we haven't stepped up to the plate and taken our turns at bat.

I just sent a E-Mail to Mr Bob M. could you please E-Mail him and ask him to copy you as you do not have a E-Mail address in your profile. Look at whos name I mention.

Great job at the H-18NAs this year, I will be proud in the future to say "I raced a Championship with Paul Ulibarre as PRO" and you were part of that. And as I said earlier I will gladly buy you a beverage of your choice at our next meeting.

Does the H-18 need to be an International class anymore? When was the last International Championship? Maybe it time to do our own thing and show IHCA the door on this one. I know that I'm not planning to go to an International event anytime soon on a H-18.

As for Mr Cooley, that bum ... actually Steve is welcome to borrow anything from my sailbox anytime!!! And my cooler is always open to Steve. It was my pleasure to have my butt kicked by Steve at the H-18NAs this year.

But Steve; Megan and I beat George and Dave in the last race at the last regetta this year, Matt Bounds may have witnessed it, we are starting to get "in the groove". And Glenn and I are assembling a H-18 with NEW sails for Glen and Ian next year. The sail # will be 1400 of course, we are calling her "the Phoenix" as she is assembled from parts. How was the trip to Miami??? Could we talk you into coming east??? If you fly in we will find you a boat to use.

Travel Safe Gentlemen
Harry