Congradulations Mr Zealot, you have past the Bar , the Sea Lawyer Bar that is !!!

The reasons I have trap system are as follows: 1) it prevents the wing covers from being cut ($$$$$) by the bungie cord. 2) the bungie laa……asts a long time ($$) , sometimes two or three seasons by eliminating the major chaff point. 3) I can put my magnum wings on and off without having to redo the traps. I’ve even been known to throw my wings on and go for a “Sunset Sail” or even “Moonlight Sail” after the races on Saturday.

Now, do I gain an unfair advantage with that system? Gail only protested those that finished ahead of her!!! And didn’t bother with those that finished behind her. We were middle of the fleet finishers, she just happened to be alittle slower most of the time. And remember, she had her opportunity to speak up at the “Skippers Meeting” So what does that tell you??? And the competitor at the H-18NAs ????

That is exactly one of the major reasons I took my boat apart and put it behind the shed!!!
“SEA LAWYERS” I was doing 12-15 “Points Regettas /yr at the time!!!! And when it stops being “friendly” competition, people go away!!!

Now I have many more horror stories after doing this for so long, but I just do not want to get into them. I’m trying to explain to you what NOT to do …..But do the opposite!!!

Bob Merrick: I WILL re-up my HCA-NA membership this year, is Tara still handling it? I liked her. Thank You Sir

I am out of this thread , the points that needed to be made have been. And I have more pressing work …. like organizing a “Hobie Points Regetta” at my yacht club that has .... Sunfishes… Lasers … Windmills …. 420s …. Lightnings ….etc

Think about it gentlemen, please , think about it.

Oh, one last thing,
Mr Zealot you sir are a WEANIE … fill out your profile, sir. It is exactly that kind of behavior that gives us Hobie Catters a bad name and causes our fellow multihullers not to respect us!!! I PROTEST YOU!!!

Gentlemen,Til the Next Thread
Harry Murphey
Div 11, Fleet # 54 since 86’
CRAC member since 89’
Rock Hall YC member
HCA-NA member

Yah, I know I'm one opinionated hardheaded Scotch/Irish/German a--hole. I am what I am ... now where is that "blue "paint ....