1) H16 58.00
2) H20 29.33
3) H17 27.33
4) H14 22.00
5) F18 help...what are the results for '06? '05=20 '07=22?
6) Wave - no updates after '04
7) TheMightyHobie18 16.33
8) F17 14.33
9) N20 10.00
10) missing a Cat class?

No jabs, but it was difficult to get other than Hobie info, double check the Performance numbers.

Hmm! I am a bit late getting into this thread.., sorry.
What info did you get and from where? The Wave has been extremely active over the past 10 years east of the Mississippi and appears to be gaining traction in the northwest.
Mary and I belong to two yacht clubs: Put-in-Bay YC on Lake Erie in the summer and Upper Keys Sailing Club in the Florida Keys in the winter.
When we started sailing Waves at PIB there were four of us. Mary, myself and my brother and sister-in-law. We now have grown to over 10 boats. This past summer we got in 68 series races, not counting regattas.

In the Keys, we started out with Mary and I, my son, and now his wife and Chip and Barb Short. We are now up to 15 boats and again do series races. Last winter we got in 60 series races, not counting regattas.

Both fleets have grown quickly and are attracting more and more sailors: new, young, old, women, men, et al.
And both fleets are getting tremendously competitive.., no one dominates. Our PIB guy, new to cats a couple of years ago, won the nationals last year. My daughter-in-law, new to sailing three years ago, took third overall in the nationals and first in Womens.
In both locations starts are as if you were in a major regatta -- great sailing!

And around the country we have some great pockets (fleets) that are also growing:
Sandy Hook, NJ
Duck, NC (Outer Banks)
Put-in-Bay, Ohio (Lake Erie)
Pensacola Beach, FL
Melbourne, FL
Ruskin, FL (on Tampa Bay)
Indianapolis, IN (new fleet just starting up)

This past year we had the following National Series Regattas:
North Americans
North Coast Championships
East Coast Championships
Atlantic Coast Championships
South Coast Championships
Nationals
Tradewinds Series

While many do not think the Wave is a "REAL" boat, it is the simplest boat and the most one-design anywhere -- it is the jockey, not the horse that does well.
And it is a class that is growing tremendously.
It can be your mainstay (many teams, i.e., H16 sailors that were getting to heavy or old, perhaps) split up and get two Waves,
or it can be your second boat. Keep on sailing as a team, and each sail your own Wave at Wave events.
Rick

Rick White
Catsailor Magazine & OnLineMarineStore.com
www.onlinemarinestore.com