Hey all, I just used Pete's CNN Main Sail link above to send a quick letter to the "Story Idea" people, available under the "Contact Us" link on their site at the top. If enough of us USA Sailors contact them, maybe we can get Main Sail on TV right here in the USA! What a concept! Here's the canned email reply I got. If one of you who frequent SA could please post the Main Sail link to their board, and ask them to email CNN and reques Main Sail in the USA, that would help. Oh, and here is the link to Gary Jobson's own site, I think we should bombard him with requests for more Sailing on TV here as well. Thanks in advance.

http://www.jobsonsailing.com/

Thank you for this submission. The Viewer Communications Management team reviews and summarizes story ideas, and distributes them to appropriate news divisions for consideration. If it is decided the story is something of interest that can be developed for on-air reporting, you may be contacted for more information.

Because of the volume of story suggestions we receive, we are unable to reply with information on whether or not it will be used.

Thank you again for sending it our way.

CNN Viewer Communications Management

Last edited by Timbo; 04/11/09 11:10 AM.

Blade F16