Originally Posted by RickWhite

In other words, why invent another wheel, when you already have a very extensive scheduling device. Just use it.
Rick

Valid point, but is this schedule reaching any audience besides the dedicated beachcat racing fleet? Do paper clubs (multihull and otherwise) know of this resource?

There are several casual beachcat sailors I talk to at my local paper club (Gulf Coast Sail Club) who might be enticed to participate (PHRF most likely - I've directed them to your calendar).

Since most of the sailing community is aware of US Sailing in general, it was my opinion that it might be the most recognizable source of information to be looked at by those outside your "circle of trust"

We are trying to maintain/build fleet sizes, right? And not by sniping other active racing fleets?

And I feel the pain somewhat trying to dig up F24 owners and get them on the water - if for no other reason than 2 boat testing. Some of the events which show reasonable attendance (enough for their own start) may be formats / dates/ locations I'm not particularly fond of (MKL and Onsgard's contingent, for instance - tough logistics), but I should show to support the fleet...

Jay