Can't agree enough with Rick and Jake.

Improved online presence ("live" mark roundings at major events, etc.), press and publicity, etc. are things that form a perception to sailors who have not yet attended your event. Most of these things are cheap (free) and take little effort, but pay huge dividends when trying to attract sailors, sponsors, etc. for future events.

As I've mentioned since coming into this job, this is one area where some of our individual classes shine (at least among themselves), and others can learn; but there's no reason we can't be working together to improve across the board. None of this is proprietary (or rocket science).

My vision for a better US multihull world is for the MRC to serve as a best-practices clearinghouse and guidance forum, for the classes to learn from one another.

Progress has been painfully slow (for a variety of valid reasons), but I think this year, you will see the wheels really starting to turn on this.

Of course, as mentioned many times above, we can lead the horse to water, but cannot make it drink. Hopefully, the loss of SF will not only be temporary, but can also serve as a catalyst to move us (as in, all of us including everyone here) into action.

Mike