Originally Posted by RickWhite

Other areas, i.e., Southeast, South, Midwest, Southwest and East all have folks that send me everthing they have.

Worst are Northeast, Northwest and Mountain. And those are the areas that have the least amount of activity anyway.

Rick, I'm curious what you mean by this. The Northeast is probably the most active cat sailing region in the country between F18s in New England and Hobies in upstate New York.

That is too bad that no one has been sending you the schedule. I will see what I can do about that.

The Northeast F18 fleet uses USF18.com to display our calendar. http://usf18.com/events/
We have 11 events scheduled between May and October all which will have 12-20 boats and we may reach above 20 for a few.

As members of our fleet manage that website, it's tough for them to update it elsewhere and doesn't make sense as if it changes we like to have one go to as the official calendar.

We also post an event summary after every event with a story and pictures on USF18.com and publcize it on facebook and twitter.