Andrew I'm so sorry that you keep making very strange affirmations.
I understand that to be involved in F18 business does not help to have a balanced position.
Let's go to try to make response point by point.

Macca said:
"Painted F18's have existed since day 1 of the class rule"

That is not true just check 2002 F18 rules. And all the first F18 were gel-coated (Alado, Hawk, Mattia etc...)

Macca said:
"ISAF actually confirmed that all F18's (except painted ones) were not legal in their latest interpretation"

Just read ISAF answers (as native english you should undestand difference between n° 1 formulation and n° 2 formulation: gel coat is not the only way to finish in the material list, that is very different to what you want to make believe:

Question 1:
In reference to class rule D.2.3(a) "Routine maintenance such as painting and polishing is permitted without re-measurement and re-certification" - Does this rule allow new boats to be supplied with a painted finish?
Answer 1:
NO.

Question 2:
In reference to class rule D.3.1(a) "The hull shells shall be built from polyester or vinylester resin, glass fibres.... Every material that is not expressly permitted is prohibited." - Does this mean that boats supplied from manufacturers should have a gelcoat finish?
Answer 2:
NO.

Macca said:
"Every time someone call you out on your biased actions you try to fall back on this fair for everyone crap, but in reality it is a witch hunt and you are at the very center of it."

I'm just a little tired to read only one sound. Admit there can be another point of view.

Please, one more time, when you have no more ideas you cannot help yourself to go to personnal attack. F18 deserved better. So sorry but I'm obviously not the center of TC (Chairman Don Findlay), WC (Chairman Olivier Bovyn) and now ISAF (here you're targeting who ?).
And by the way, It's nice to respect 10 nations expression representing 74% of the worldwide member.

Macca said:
"The recent emergency rule change was made without the votes of members of the WC, so how is it considered to be a valid decision within the bounds of the constitution?"

If You remenber well you start yourself a part of the ISAF process. You do not considered taht ISAF can make it's own way. Now you can attack ISAF as well.

Indeed ISAF there adjust the wording in order to suit to spirit of the rules: F18 are with gel coat finish.
Your brand is proposing gel coat finish. Ite missa est.