Franck,

You keep avoiding the questions:- How did the class make a rule change without the proper process as set out in the constitution being followed?

The class rule clearly states that all WC NCA's must vote on any rule change, yet in this case I have yet to find any NCA that was aware of the proposed change. So now it appears that there is someone inside the class able to change class rules as they see fit.... regardless if its a good change its unacceptable to have changes made without the proper process.

The rule change was made because ISAF clearly ruled that all gelcoat F18's were illegal. Yet you still believe in the "spirit of the rule" which as ISAF will tell you is not a concern when it comes to the rules and interpretation of them.

Painted hulls have been present in the class since it's inception and I have sailed painted F18's since 2005. Those boats have sailed at Worlds and are still sailing today. Paint is allowed in the class rules and that as I have told you before is not up for discussion. Its an accepted FACT and is confirmed by ISAF.

If you don't believe me I suggest you put your money where your big mouth is and protest me or any of the painted boats at the next regatta, how about Eurocat? Shall we agree to meet in the protest room there? I can assure you you will be disappointed with the outcome.