Andrew, personnal attack show that you cannot accept another point of wiew.

In the same move you just point out that you've got a poor argumentation.
You do not have argumentation against what I wrote ( previous posts without any answer, I'm disapointed ;-) so you try to attack me.
It's a typical way to admit that you are wrong...

It's not because I don't want to waste my time on a regatta that I will stop to present arguments.
The risk for protest is for you there. Anybody can do the protest. it is your case.
And if nobody protest, it's not so important.

You want to challenge the rule and made perturbation in a regatta, it's your choice.
You're confident in Eurocat jury as you were for ISAF decision. Keep going this way.

Plus you're tryin to intimidate me. It's not very serious and I believe F18 deserved better.
I'll be in Carnac with no particular emotion except sailing F18 with my kids and get money for the french association (you can give some ;-).

ShockWave are not banned, if you don't understand general meeting action I just don't care.
It's like ISAF attitude for the paint. You're wrong again.

For what you said about my own Shockwave it's so poor and ridiculous.
I sold my Shockwave in january 2010, the corecell issue was in july 2010 (I do see in the future ;-) and the WC you speak about (but you weren't there) in december 2010.

You can have good informations from Eric Proust the reseller and Guillaume Hemery the today owner of the boat and you will understand that you're embarrassing yourself.

Andrew, here you make me laugh. Happily I've sold no paint boat during the last 10 years. All you affirm is becoming grotesque.
Anyway, I will accept apologise.

Until there is no characterized cheating, grandfathering and derogation (RSS87) is the way used by F18 class to respect F18 members/owners money. You do not noticed that ?

The builders which do not break the rules do not like this balance.
To improve this I proposed a builder compliance certificat in order to increase customer trust in builders product and prevent such case.
Asking TC or WC to an interpretation of the rule if you want to do something is a smarter way.
Not only respect to F18 class and its community indeed.

Information is the key, but wrong information or only one sound isn't good.
Debating is not easy, we've to stay in idea field and respect people in front of us.
I try to do so with no particular expecting and some prefer to have only their own sound. I do not blame them.

I'm free, my business is not F18, it is just a passion, may be that's why I'm disturbing you.