"Expensive if you pay retail. Luckily I have long and commercially viable relationships with many suppliers and as such I was able to leverage those relationships to build my fun boat for a very low cost."

So what you are selling in this story is by virtue of your “charismatic personality” you have major carbon fiber manufactures giving you better prices for carbon cloth for your boat than they are willing to give a viable boat manufacture with global sales capability?...What boat manufacture buys materials for retail? And why do you always have to go to the most expensive and extreme building technique for your examples? Autoclave and pre-preg.
What about John Lindahl building three A Cats...LR2 and LR3, their third boat weighing in at 15 lbs underweight with just hand layup carbon cloth, not even vacuum bagged, let alone pre-preg...His son sailed it to the top of a competitive A-class fleet in Florida a few months ago.

Your tactics are typical of our world today in that facts mean nothing to you...You play on the concept that if you consistently tell the same exaggerated falsehoods over and over again, after a while you will get weak minded people to believe it. The sad part of it all is how effective that technique is on the large population of those who can’t be bothered to think for themselves.