Originally Posted by Stewart
*laughing* yep the Viper should win.. Why? because the Vipers will have the B2 "top gun" teams on them!!
If they don't beat the Blade/Falcons/Stealths then "B2" should be hung drawn and quartered by Greg for incompetency and stupidity.

I'm glad you don't expect to much.. So if the Viper wins its the sailors & if the Viper loses its the boat.. sounds fair?. We should take it as a complement but you cant have it both ways.. I hope we will win some and I'm sure we will loose some.

Maybe you should ask the question why we have chosen the Viper? could we have chosen any F16?

I would like to see this forum promote F16 as at the moment it does not. There are a lot of good ideas on this forum but they get shut down due to personalities.

Questions:
Why has F16 not boomed in Europe?
Why has F18? I don't believe they compete against each other for sailors but should complement each other.

The F16 class will eventually come under pressure to become a bit more professional and now is the time to decide its direction for the future before it it happens.
Do you want manufactures involved?
Do you want full development?
Do you want to limit costs?
Who makes these decisions?

Looking forward to constructive brain storming..

Bundy (in Europe now)
www.2bsailing.eu