In short you are dreaming! Whilst you do this, the rest of us will get out there and go sailing (its a sport, on the water and we all compete on equal terms, try it some day!)

What "equal terms" are you talking about Macca? Are you now going to get a real job in marketing, and sit in some cubicle for 5 days a week, then hook up YOUR boat, the one you paid $16,000+ for, then take it to the water to race against the rest of us weekend clubber hacks? Are you going to become one of us?

OR, are you going to spend several days racing someone else's boats, (VX40's, etc.) then have a brand new F16 or F18 or...? ride delivered to the regatta, jump on that brand new boat, with the latest equipment and sails, and race against us weekend clubber hacks, kick all of our butts, and claim the class needs to raise the minimum wt. because
-THAT's- what made you so much faster?

It's the sailor that wins the races. The small difference in total wt. really has very little to do with it, hell my wt. varies by about the same amount as all these boats depending on how much pizza and beer I had last night, and when I took my last dump!

BTW, I recommend you take the dump -before- you put on the drysuit...

Blade F16