Not selling me Wouter.

An A class is very little boat for what you pay for. Forget the length, think about what is on an A. 1 sail, very little fittings and ropes, no spinnaker equiptment.....

An F16 is very simular to an F18 in this regards and also require a boat of MUCH greater volume and strenght than an A.

Forget the F16s mentioned above, I keep seeing close to min weight and 5gk over. It is not min weight. Boats should be built a few kg lighter than min and brought up to weight with correctors. Yes, you can add carbon masts and beams but the price keeps going up. Add more volume in the hulls, use more carbon in the hulls, nomex, autoclave...... Then you will get a much stiffer, quicker boat that is at min.

I find it amusing that people like Macca, Brett, Greg and Bundy come on here with a hell of a lot more industry experience then anyone else here and are told they are wrong. Your head is that buried in the sand you can not hear good advice from those who would know.

With the Viper drive in Europe about to start, you will see the F16 grow into a more serious class and loose rules WILL be exploited. Your vision has proven nothing other than getting a class off the ground. Keeping it going in the right direction will be another story.