There should always be an H16 class, we have a Frostbite H14 class, the H17 has enough boats at regional points regattas to have a class start, and the Tiger is growing here, but for Hobie to think this exclusive ruling will help their one design classes is NUTS! The sport is waning, and exclusion will never help grow the sport. I have only been sailing Hobies/cats for 7 years, but even I know that dealer support in New England is anything but consistant. The Massachusetts dealer SUCKS! Many sailors I know have switched to Nacras and Inters. They did so for better boats, and for the service provided by Rick Bliss. Matt, I love my Hobie! But you would cringe if you could hear the conversations I've had with dealers about parts! Since it isn't a stock boat, I no longer have a chance to race it as is at IHCA events. I'm not looking to compete, I just believe the race course is the best accelerator for my learninng curve. I want to follow the vetrans arround the course. So much for that dream! I never wanted to join a fleet or club when I got my first Hobie, but when I stumbled on 448's annual Island Hop, I was taken in! The members were so welcoming and helpful! What I love about Division 12 is that it is so inclusive! We have had members with many brands of boats. They come from all sorts of different levels of our society, waiter, firefighter, truck drivers, engineers, nurses, executives...Different races etc. and by far the majority all pull together to help eachother enjoy the sport! If the rest of society could work as well towards common goals, the world would be in much better shape! To exclude people like Rick Bliss, John Smith, and so MANY others because they don't drive Hobies anymore is going to kill Regattas, or get our fleets to dump IHCA! Brian