Rick,

First of all, in case I haven't said it before, .. Thank you for this nice catamaran site and for the opportunity to discuss catamaran issues in a forum of catsailors. Thank you for that and for the thousands of other things that you have done for the sport. Your book "Catamaran sailing for the 90's" was the most helpful of all the books I've read on the subject of catsailing. I have recommended the book to many. I extend the thanks to Mary, as well.

Whereas, in NAMSA, it is set up that each member votes.
Rick

What do we vote on? Why have I never been asked? Why have I never been asked ANYTHING from NAMSA? Why did I pay dues? What did NAMSA do to support me or the sport? Why did I get a little card with my name on it? Why did NAMSA never say a word to me (except for apologizing for the card being late)? Why did they never even bother to remind or ask if I wanted to renew?

From my point of view, NAMSA is nothing more than a wishing well. A place where I threw money, wished for better things to come. If things did get better, I had no evidence that NAMSA had anything to do with it.

If someone reading this has been helped by my contribution, good for you! It had nothing to do with any decisions that I voted on.

GARY

Santa Monica Bay
Mystere 6.0 "Whisk" <--- R.I.P.