so Micheal... where are you going to race those A-cats? I want to check it out.

As for the rest of this stuff...can't we all just get along? I came here to read about racing, and I get 25 freaking pages of politics and whiners. Non-supporters of the Hobie decision should look at the best anology I have seen... if you want to race at a Laser Regatta, you don't show up with an I-20. End of discussion. If your I-20 can be raced somewhere else, then go race it and stop complaining. I'll do the same with my Tiger, and hopefully everyone will be having fun. If you can show me a better overall racing circiut (one design) that I can participate in, then I might be there too. Hobie simply offers the best overall package in my geographical area, and it appears that they are geuinely trying to make it better. Most serious racers will agree that the purest form of the sport is ONE DESIGN racing, so how can we hold an organization to task for enforcing that concept? The dilution of people and competitors in this sport is sad and frustrating, but like everything else in life it will evolve and shake out to be just fine in the end. So lets get back to where we CAN race, and stop whining about where we can't. Where are the West Coast F18s? Anyone want to go racing?

jim