Matt, you are funny.
You didn't like the content of what I said, so you had to reply, but you ended up agreeing with SIX of my SEVEN statements and the realization of that has made you even madder.
The same thing happened to John Bauldry.
YOU BOTH AGREED WITH ME AND IT IS BURNING YOU UP!

Now, instead of trying to prove my statements wrong, you have resorted to personality assasination.
Make the person seem bad therefore what they say is bad.

I am "Acting Commodore" of Fleet 97 because I can't get any of the other members(the 20 year people) to take the job.
I can't get them to return their membership or election ballots.
I can't get them to volunteer for any Fleet positions.
I am not the webmaster.

What does your 31 years have to do with my statements? You agreed with me, remember?
Oh I see! You are trying to counteract my factual statements of "bad things" with your unrelated "good things".
Sorry, no points for that.

Since when is "having done something" a requirement for stating facts or voicing an opinion?
How is it "uninformed, viscious commentary" when the two of you AGREED WITH ME?

David,
Exactly what I was saying, people are uninformed, they need to get informed. Finally a constructive, informative statement.
Too bad Matt chose to attack me instead of helping the other sailors.

Which statements have "no factual basis"?

RE: Rule changes
My point is that rule change proposals for the Tiger quickly appeared, were discussed and rapidly approved, whereas the few rule changes for the H-14/16 are on a two year schedule.
SOMEBODY decided that the Tiger should take priority and too bad for the H14/16 racers.
Members are requested to email their comments to IHCA and maybe, just maybe, they will receive consideration.

I said nothing about H-Corp./NAHCA/IHCA support of the NAF18 or iF18 Class.
But I am curious how they can support an event with many X-Boats in it and not violate the edict.

I know that H-Corp.NAHCA/IHCA supports the big events. You forgot to mention that they even provide boats at some of them.
But I know that there has NEVER BEEN ANY trickle down to Division 9 weekend regattas, unless you are referring to that box of catalogs, koozies and keychains that H-Corp. donates.

RE: H-17
I am well informed about that effort. I know the person who started it, I have been copied on emails and we have a forum dedicated to it on the Division 9 Forums.

And like Matt, your many years of fun and friends does not dispute my commentary on the present state of informed participation.

If the two of you have worked so hard, for so long, why are so many people uninformed and uninvolved?
Do you accept responsibility for the failures or is it someone else?
Is it my fault because I point it out?
How do you fix a problem if all you want to do is complain when someone points it out.

You can keep shooting at the messenger, but that will never kill a true message.