You really don't get it, do you, Sam?

Tigerboy is John Bauldry. He was supporting my position, not yours - he called me last night to thank me for putting you in your place.

If you spent more time working on building Fleet 97 (Acting Commodore? What the hell is that - where you pretend to be in charge?), instead of mouthing off and displaying your ignorance in at least three different Internet forums, maybe you'd have time to fix the dead link to Fleet 97's website. (Now there's a novel concept! Actually doing something for your fleet!)

I've been sailing and racing Hobies for 31 years. I grew up in Division 9 and sailed at venues from the Chesapeake down to Wrightsville Beach. I went to college in Division 10, lived in Division 12 for three years, then moved back to Division 10 where I've been since 1985. I've been involved with the Hobie Class Association for 20+ years. I've built friendships all over the world because of Hobie Class Racing. I consider it one the greatest positive influences on my life.

What have you done, Sam? Zip, Nada, Zilch as far as I can tell. Unless you count spreading uninformed, viscious commentary. Please sell your 17 and go back to your precious Nacra. I'm ashamed to sail in the same class as you.

Now, like I said, I'm done with this thread.

Last edited by mbounds; 02/05/04 11:17 AM.