Originally Posted by Mark Schneider
and you are speaking for them... Right? J?

When I post, I speak for no one but myself as owner/ president of Surf City Catamarans inc. As supporting dealer at this event, I would like to simply know if this decision is going to result in fewer sailors in attendance; or if it's just another episode of Days of our Lives, brought to you by people that like to make-believe conflict.

Gordo's a good friend and does more for the sport than pretty much anyone here. He's going to read this and just be bummed that this discussion about his regatta is becoming a pissing match. There are a lot of phone calls and personal emails when a decision like this has to be made, and most of the time people that know about 1/4 of the story are the ones to post publicly.

I want some hard data to support my ideas on where I stand on the topic of this thread. My business spends a considerable chunk of change at the two largest catamaran manufacturers in the U.S., a big one in Europe, and a small one in AUS. Needless to say, I can call the owners or Presidents of these companies and voice my opinion from a businessperson's point of view, and feel they will take my ideas into consideration when making decisions. I want the facts to support what I say when I call, not some hyperbole.

J