J [/quote]

No dog in this fight, but. . .when I get bad service at a restaurant, I don't complain, I just don't go back.
[/quote]

As a manager (not at a restaurant) this is my biggest challenge. Our operation is sizable enough that I don't have the luxury to oversee every transaction and business dealings. When an issue arrises I want to be proactive to correct it, but if I don't know the issue existed, it can never be fixed. I guess I prefer the approach of try to fix it once, if they still get it wrong, then never go back. My wife and I once had horrible service at a Chili's. I told the manager after our meal what a poor experience we had had. I wasn't expecting anything but the manager gave me a voucher for two entree's, free drinks, and a free dessert on our NEXT visit. I was very impressed with move. Now I have a lure to give the service one more try. We did and were so blown away by how great the service was that not only do we continue to go back, but I ended up hiring the waiter to come work for me as a cashier.

Collin Casey
Infusion Platform + C2 rig and rags = one fast cookie