Originally Posted by Mark Schneider
Well you already contacted the three Wave members of the NAHCA class so you have those three sailors commitments.... right?

Matt Miller makes 4.

Below are the names of the IWCA Wave sailors who did the NA's last year... They would be LIKELY folks to race a WAVE.
None of them appear to be regulars on this forum.....

If none of THEM care enough to voice an opinion on this forum then why are YOU beating your chest

Originally Posted by Mark Schneider
So... your bleating like a stuck goat... or focused like a laser beam or whatever you are doing trying to make a point by demanding to know who was coming and now have canceled their plans...will take some more work on your part...

Oh... I KNOW!.... you might contact the IWACA Class President and ask if he would send out a very nice email from you in which you get to INVITE THEM AGAIN .... or Plan B... you could demand to know if they were coming before and not coming now?

BIG HINT.... (Likely that you need it) IT WOULD BE WELCOMING to write these guys.... apologize, explain and invite again.... Don't try plan B.... It just proves that you are an butt who does not know when to stop digging.

Idiot!

Quite honestly as I stated in my previous post, I feel that HCC and IHCA have given themselves a black eye by throwing their weight around.

For us as sailors to start tearing one another apart on a public forum is counter productive.

I have met Jeremy, and while he is a Hobie Dealer, he has done a lot for cat sailing on the west coast without regard for the breed of cat .

Mark, I have never met you, so I can only judge you by your words. Your unkind words and name calling leaves a very unfavorable impression.
You might have sent something that strongly worded in a private message and saved yourself some public embarrassment.

Isn't it about time we all toned things down a bit and let the Wave sailors speak for themselves.

Stephen

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain