Wow. There is a couple pretty nasty people out there. I said it before and I'll say it again: Leave Gordo, Jeremy and anyone else you want to blame, the kiss out of this. Jeremy is NOT an idiot, Jeremy is truley one of the coolest guys around, and he's doing what he does to support his family and his fun all at the same time. Don't we ALL wish we could do that.
None of this even matters anymore, so move on. Nothing to see here. We have Trapseaters lining up to come to HavaMega, there is a bajillion Tigers, 20 and 17s coming too. You want a large Wave event, then conform to the rules that have been set, and come to the Desert in Nov.
As far as you guys STILL complaining on not being able to come to one of the HCA-NA sanctioned events on your 'insert name here' boat, I don't know what to tell you. It is what it is and other than a few people here and there, we don't want or intend to change it.
Wave sailors: We (HCA-NA) will CONTINUE to offer One design racing at ALL of our approved events for the Hobie Wave. And the 21 too. 3+ boats gets you your own start. Anyone tells you differnt, please have them contact me or Matt Bounds.
Please stop. There are a few posters on this thread that I thought I was friendly with, but some of the comments made I am starting to take personally, and there are just too many nice people in our Hobie-universe and sailing group to deal with this name calling and bullshi#. Let it go. Be nice. Have a happy day with whatever boat you have. Be glad you have the means and ability to even have a great hobby like this and let people do what they are going to do.

Last edited by xanderwess; 06/01/09 09:51 AM.