Jeremy,
Thanks for supporting this event like you have. Looks like HCA has kind of put you in the middle of things. When I was doing some support for Sailboats of Bakersfield, I noticed you were doing an incredible job of reggatta support. You are truly an embassador of good will for the sport. I would have to say, if someone is pointing a finger at you calling you an "idiot", then there's three more pointed back at them. I'll be intouch with you off line about things comming up.

BTW, I can't remember who it was that told me I could't race at Midwinters. Whomever was in charge back then, I guess. It was through an e-mail. The resopnse was something like "You will not be allowed to race". I do remember that was a deciding factor for me on choosing which regatta to attend from there on out. When I was in Az, I chose Fleet 42 over the local Hobie fleet 66 because of the "exclusive" additude, even though I had a Hobie then too. I can understand the thought process behind all this but I don't agree with it. It also doesn't supprise me that any fast boat that Hobie sells now has to be designed and built in Europe.

Lee

Keyboard sailors are always faster in all conditions.