As we are going into summer and the weather is getting warmer I asked some friends around yesterday to help laminate the outside of the hull. I wanted to make sure it could be done and a vacuum achieved within the resin's specified vacuum window.
The previous week I managed to laminate the deck and side down to the gunwale.
As usual I weighed everything that went into both and everything that came out. Just to keep track of how things are going. I managed 21 inches of mercury vacuum on the hull and 25 for the deck.
The end result was a 43% resin content in the deck and a 44.27% resin content in the hull laminate. Both laminates look perfect. I'll post some pics later on when I get them off my camera.

I know that the voices in my head aint real,
but they have some pretty good ideas.
There is no such thing as a quick fix and I've never had free lunch!