I got myself a water level to check all the frame levels to make sure everything was straight and without twist.
It turns out the concrete floor was not quite as true and flat as I expected over its full length. So I made up a simple means of adjustment.
[Linked Image]

Now each frame is set up so it is the correct level with the greatest variation being under 2mm.

PIc shows the winch lifting the port side up so I can easily work on B/Hs that I bogged into place when the two sides were together.
[Linked Image]

The only exception being the B/H that goes in under the **** floor.
I made up a couple of spacers when fitting the b/h half in the port side. Using them should ensure the two halves line up when joined.

[Linked Image]

Attached Files
levelling frames.jpg (1119 downloads)
Under cockpit bh.jpg (1112 downloads)
lifting up port half.jpg (1130 downloads)
Last edited by phill; 01/25/14 06:19 AM.

I know that the voices in my head aint real,
but they have some pretty good ideas.
There is no such thing as a quick fix and I've never had free lunch!