Now it is time to start the second half of the main hull.
A pic of setting up the frames to build the stbd half of the main hull. I made up a measuring stick and transferred the Keel to deck measurements for the frames so I could check them as the could splay out given how thin some are in the middle.

[Linked Image]

I've finished setting up the frames , installed the battens for the hull and started placing the foam. Just haven't taken any pics of that yet.




Attached Files
Last edited by phill; 11/06/13 05:49 AM.

I know that the voices in my head aint real,
but they have some pretty good ideas.
There is no such thing as a quick fix and I've never had free lunch!