I wanted to glass the first 1200mm or 4ft of the keel and deck joins from the openings still in the ends of the floats.
Being able to adjust the distance of the floats off the ground allowed me to stand in a comfortable position for the work. I made up a brush screwed and glued perpendicular to the axis of a 1/2 inch by 1/2inch 6ft long stick. I also made up a device to apply a small fillet on the join.
In the case of the bow I had to get 4 inch wide glass tape and peel ply trough a 2 inch wide slot. I expected this to be quite difficult but it wasn't that hard after all. Below is a pic of the final product after the peel ply has been removed.

[Linked Image]

When I went to glass the first 4 ft of the transom end joins I used the same method as the bow because it worked to well.

[Linked Image]

I'd just put a coat of resin on the area the tape is about to be placed and apply the fillet. Wet the tape and peel ply out together on a bench and then place the combination on 2 lengths of dowel with a 3rd length on top over the centerline.
Sandwiching the tape like this holds it in place with the center stick showing where the center line is to help positioning.
Put the lot inside the hull and roll the two underneath lengths out from under the tape. The rolling action ensures the glass tape lays flat on the work area. Then just go over it all with my brush on a stick to remove any air bubbles and bed it all down.
I could have just rolled the tape and peel ply onto a roller and unrolled it for the transom but the openning in the bow was too narrow for the roller method.
Anyway I'm pretty happy with the result.

I know that the voices in my head aint real,
but they have some pretty good ideas.
There is no such thing as a quick fix and I've never had free lunch!