I agree 100% on Oracle burying the leeward hull upwind. I saw it yesterday in the first two races and you can tell the extra drag isn't helping. They were a solid 1-1.5knts slower yesterday upwind.

I did hear that Oracle went through a setup change that went through the measurement cert for class rule so wondering what was changed? It would seem that a re-cert might indicate more serious changes (daggerboard/foil/rudder/weigh/etc) vs just a setup. Seemed to show today as even in the first race - Oracle was showing even to slightly better speed today. Pleasant surprise to see the boat fast in the higher winds too.

Still - you can see the boat handling difference between the two. ETNZ is still more consistent. Upwind in the second race - Oracle had actually pulled a decent 100+ on NZ 2 tacks in only to give it all back with a slow cover. Same thing coming into mark 4 downwind. Silly late tack and gave up 150+.

Great racing though and a pleasant surprise over the LV Cup which had me worried. I want Oracle to win but honestly - just hoping to see them battle to the end so we all get to see some more great racing. These boats a great to watch out there!