Philip, thanks for getting the replays up so quickly, I just finished watching them. Wow is about all I can say.

In race 1, obviously Jimmy won the start (hit him, just like I said a couple days ago, the Darlington stripe!) and it was adios after that, but in race 2, Barker got him back, both at the start and at the first mark, but the two big mistakes I saw that cost ENTZ the race were;

1. they tried to lee bow Oracle when they should have crossed instead, and gone to the (favored) left side then tacked back for a loose cover and kept the train rolling at high speed, vs. a leebow (that never works in cats, I'm surprised Ashby didn't say "WTF Deano?" on that one!)

2. Then they made two extra downspeed tacks once they hit the boundry.

Sure Oracle was on their air a little bit after they both tacked at the boundry, but they didn't accelerate up to speed before they went, they were only going 19 when they started the first one. It looked like each tack cost them at least 100 yards.

Judging by that wind forecast, 18 G 24, at 2pm local, they should be able to get a race in today, I HOPE!

Blade F16