Originally Posted by hobie1616
What are you afraid of today Todd?

[Linked Image]

Did you know there are the 117 suicides in the U.S. each day (in comparison with 43 murders), 129 deaths from accidental drug overdoses, 96 people dying a day in automobile accidents (27 of whom aren't wearing seat belts, not to mention the unspecified amount driving distracted)? Add the 1,315 deaths each day due to smoking, the 890 related to obesity, and all the other preventable deaths from strokes, heart attacks and liver disease, and the message is clear: The biggest thing you have to fear is not a terrorist or a shooter or a deadly home invasion. You are the biggest threat to your own safety.

Where in the United States Constitution does it state the government is responsible for protecting its citizens from itself??? Oh wait, your from California and a liberal to boot (what a surprise), maybe the copy of the U.S Constitution didn't make it to you in the same format I received my copy!?!?! Pretty likely, considering California is a damn long way from Washington DC, even further in 1850...explains quite a lot actually.

The real question is, how many of you have read the Federalist Papers, or any original documents from the [i]men[i] who founded this country?? They devised the electoral congress specifically to avoid the type of election we are about to have!!! Dumbass Americans who take their cues directly from the media and reality TV should not be allowed to vote!!! Specifically, our delegates are supposed to be smart enough to avoid electing bad presidents...problem is they're paid off too, just like the FBI deputies assigned to Clintons case..

And before you ask, I actually agree with the statements regarding the panel of 16 the GOP found and led to the down selection of Donald Trump as republican nominee. At the same time I cannot vote for a "woman" that is probably, more than likely, the most corrupt person in American politics. Nor can I vote for someone that cheats on her husband and leaves the mister behind to die in the shithole known as Libya. Lets not even talk about leaking classified documents to non-cleared civilians. Your butt would be sitting 5 stories underground sipping water through a cotton bag every 30 seconds if you did the same. So yes, I will be taking my vote third party, in the hopes that they can gain some funding for the next cycle and we can have a slightly less monetarily influenced system of government.

Scorpion F18