In 263 days, President Trump has made 1,318 false and misleading claims

OCT 8 2017
“Senator Bob Corker 'begged' me to endorse him for re-election in Tennessee. I said 'NO' and he dropped out (said he could not win without my endorsement.”
Todd Womack, Corker's chief of staff, disputed each of the claims the president made in his tweets. Trump called Corker early last week and asked him to reconsider his decision not to seek reelection, according to Womack. He said the president also reaffirmed that he would have endorsed Corker had he decided to run again — which, Womack added, was not the first time that Trump had extended such an offer of support.

OCT 8 2017
“Our country has been unsuccessfully dealing with North Korea for 25 years, giving billions of dollars & getting nothing. Policy didn't work!
Under the Bill Clinton accord with North Korea, between 1995 and 2003 the United States spent about $400 million supplying the fuel oil to North Korea that was required under the deal. An international consortium spent about $2.5 billion to replace the North’s plutonium reactor with two light-water reactors; the project was not completed before the deal collapsed by the money mostly went to South Korean and Japanese companies, not North Korea. The United States stopped paying food assistance to North Korea after 2011, with the exception of $1 million in humanitarian aid in January 2017 that was negotiated by outgoing Secretary of State John Kerry just before Trump was inaugurated. Total food assistance since 1995 was about $700 million. George W. Bush in 2007-2008 provided about $150 million in fuel oil when engaged in negotiations.

There's a lot more...

US Sail Level 2 Instructor
US Sail Level 3 Coach