Is Red State the bible for literate wing nuts? If it is there must be a few tin foil hats spinning.

And there is nothing more concerning than seeing all the rabid Trump fanatics, eating up this unconstitutional load of steaming horse crap that he’s feeding them, in small, manageable bites.

Trump’s Feud With The Media Needs To Stop Now

“I want to speak to you without the filter of the fake news,” Trump said to huge cheers.

Translation: I want to ladle raw sewage directly into your ears.

“The dishonest media, which has published one false story after another with no sources, even though they pretend they have them – they make them up in many cases. They just don’t want to report the truth.”

Almost as dishonest and false as promoting a story of a political opponent’s multiple affairs, with no sources. Or that part about all but directly accusing that same opponent’s father of being involved with the murder of a U.S. president. Also dishonest, false, and meant to harm a man’s family and their reputation.

“Many of our greatest presidents fought with the media and called them out,” Trump said, mentioning Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson and Abraham Lincoln.

I know Thomas Jefferson had a rancorous relationship with the press, but rather than whine about “fake news,” he remained stoic and moored in principle.

“When the media lies to people, I will never, ever, let them get away with it. I will do whatever I can that they don’t get away with it,” he said. “They have their own agenda and their agenda is not your agenda.”

Their agenda is to report the news, so of course it’s not the same agenda. People have different jobs. Stop trying to work up an army of Brown shirts to burn down newspaper and cable news offices.

“But despite all their lies, misrepresentations and false stories they could not defeat us in the primaries or general election and we’ll continue to expose them as what they are and most importantly we’ll continue to win, win, win,” said Trump.

Because the media that you demonize now gave you several billion in free air time during the run up to the election. They couldn’t defeat you because they were working for you.

I don’t know about the win, win, win, but I am convinced that you will continue to be a fool, fool, fool until you get bored or Steve Bannon fires you.

US Sail Level 2 Instructor
US Sail Level 3 Coach