I value personal responsibility. Self sufficiency when possible. Acting in an honorable way, and not taking advantage of those who can be. Too many in our small view of this world take no responsibility, are far from self sufficient on any measure, and have no honor of any kind. Basically, I'm not here to rely on you, you aren't here to rely on me, and we shouldn't be f ucking one another over. Seems simple right?

nothing?, might makes right? who has the most money? just the means to an end you want... civil /philosophical principles? theology? which theology?

so... your guiding principle is uber individualism and hyper self sufficiency for which you value a strict libertarian points of view. Moreover, you recognize that you are out of step with a large majority of the country.

So...
How do you compromise.... or find a middle ground with the world....

Where do you stand when another individuals concerns are unavoidable conflict with yours?

Where is there room for negotiation and compromise with a liberal like my self who grounds their values in the philosophy of "do unto other's as you would have them do to you"?

crac.sailregattas.com