Originally Posted by catman

You and your fantasy scenario's. Sorry, but the use of an apostrophe here is inappropriate. Are you educated enough to vote?

This state has a law where you have to ID yourself on demand.
Show us your papers!
[Linked Image]
Actually, it's not a general law - in Florida, the police must have a reasonable suspicion that you're involved in criminal activity (a Terry stop).

We have got to this point because people lie and cheat. No, we got here because people are convinced that the elderly, the poor, "coloreds" and the under educated are somehow not fit to vote. That they'll lie and cheat to somehow "rig" an election.

Why do we take our shoes off to get on a plane? Don't know about you, but I don't have to. It's called TSA PreCheck.

Because of one guy. Thanks Richard Reid! Although I think Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab had more style. Shouldn't we all be commando on planes now? I'm confused.

If you are not responsible enough to get an ID then maybe you should not vote.
And if I said if you aren't responsible enough to buy a gun, then maybe you should not have one, you'd have spittle flying out screaming "Hurrrr! 2nd Amendment! This is 'Merica!" Sorry, you don't get to pick and choose which parts of the Constitution you like.

And watching the news at a shelter, LOL. What ABC, CBS, NBC, please.PBS NewsHour laugh I'm an educated beggar.

You don't like our state laws, stay the hell out. Sorry, you don't get to make that call, either. I'm a US Citizen. Last time I checked there was no such thing as a "Florida Citizen."