Originally Posted by Karl_Brogger
But I survived and thrived didn't I? I work for the 1% on up, they give no ****s when it comes to showing off their worth, especially when the smart ones hedge on things going to hell. When there's blood on the streets, but property.

I seriously doubt Trump will be elected. How rigged the game is was shown top us when Clinton took the Democratic Party's nomination.

Building a wall? Neither's puppet master will allow it.
Removing all the illegals? Neither's puppet master will allow it.

And as far as me caring, I don't really. Bring on the chaos, I'm getting bored.

Rigged? I'm surprised how many people are buying into that. The voting system is so purposefully disjointed that it would be practically impossible to actually rig it. Everyone keeps screaming "rigged!" but where's the evidence?

The electoral college is an artifact - I'll give you that but it's worked in republican's favor in the not so distant past. The same guys that are screaming rigged are pointing at polling stations that are staying open late to allow the people already in line at closing time to place their vote (due to overwhelming local turnout). They point at this as "rigging" the vote. However, folks, being provided a chance to vote is the foundation of democracy. The fact that people are publicly trying to keep people from voting and not getting called to the mat for it is terrifying. It's bad enough with the gerrymandering that takes place with district border manipulation but this is a whole new level. Man, this is some twisted crap and I'm shocked at some of the people that are buying it without question.

Jake Kohl